This year we will begin our Christmas Spirit Week on Friday, December 16th. Below are the following dress-up days for our Christmas Spirit Week sponsored by our SAGS Student Council.
- Friday, December 16th: Ugly Christmas Sweater Day with Jeans.
- Monday, December 19th: Flannel Day
(Students may wear Flannel PJ’s top and bottom, or if they just have a flannel top they can wear school-appropriate Jeans.)
- Tuesday, December 20th: Christmas Character/Christmas Song Day
(Students will dress up as their favorite Christmas Character or favorite Christmas Song. Please NO face paint, face masks, weapons or props. Skirts and or shorts are allowed for character or song as long as long pants/leggings/tights are worn underneath.)
- Wednesday, December 21st: PJ Day!
(Students are allowed to wear school appropriate PJs, or sweats and a sweatshirt. No shorts/tights/leggings.)
- Thursday, December 22nd: Christmas Head and Toe Day
(Students are allowed to wear Christmas hats and Christmas socks. Due to mass that day we ask that students wear school attire other than for Christmas hats and socks. Hats will need to be taken off for mass.)
- Friday, December 23rd: NO SCHOOL CHRISTMAS BREAK